locked Installing Add-Ons

Ibrahim Ajayi

Hello:
How do I install AdOns on my NVDA screen reader.
I've just actually installed the latest version of the NVDA, and I
also attempted to install Eloquence auto language switching. The
eloquence was said to be incompatible when I tried to install it.
I've been using the eloquence for about three years without issues.
So, what must have gone wrong.
Of course, I did have to uninstall NVDA because I was having problems
with it, before I subsequently downloaded and installed the latest
version, the version I've always been prompted to download.
Please how can I get around this issue. How can I fix this problem.
Thanks and cheers.
Ibrahim.