Re: welcome screen on nvda

Ron Canazzi

Hi Larry,

I don't know why this is, but actually the Welcome screen that first loads when you first install NVDA setting is under help.  Press NVDA + N (insert + N) for the NVDA menu.  Then press h for help.  Then move down to Welcome.  You will get the reading of the welcome screen menu that loads when you first run NVDA.  On that page is a check box to 'show this welcome screen every time NVDA starts' check box.  Check this and every time NVDA start, this welcome screen will be displayed.

On 6/18/2020 7:30 PM, larry k wrote:
I'm helping someone with an existing copy of nvda. they want the welcome message back. where do I find the place to enable it?

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"