Re: Using Google Actions console with NVDA

Quentin Christensen

I don't have an answer (mostly because, at the same time, I need to ask: what is Google Actions Console?)  I had a quick look but as I haven't created any projects it didn't have any project IDs etc there.  Google now has a disability answer desk you can contact:  https://support.google.com/accessibility/answer/7641084?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en It might be worth asking them.

Quentin.

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 6:47 AM Patrick ZAJDA via groups.io <patrick=zajda.fr@groups.io> wrote:

Hello,

Does someone has succeeded in finding a project ID on Google Actions console?

In fact, what can we do with a screen reader on https://console.actions.google.com ? ;)

I tried  using Google Chrome.

The project ID looks like not existing, we have unusable menus.

Oh yes, I was able to create a project lol.

If someone has already used it I am really interested.

And who could I contact about accessibility related issues on this service? There are a lot of wirk ;)

Best regards,

--
Patrick ZAJDA
Certification NVDA 2019