Re: can I extract installed add-on and install it on another pc?

Tyler Spivey

Addons are just directories. Open run and type %appdata%\nvda\addons and
you should see all of them.
Use whatever transfer method you want to send the directory of the addon
over, or make an addon out of it by zipping the contents of the directory.

On 6/18/2020 9:15 PM, Aschalew Byness wrote:
I have a private nvda add-on installed. I don’t currently have the
setup file though. Now, I want my friend to have this private add-on.
Is there any way with which I can extract the installed add-on and
install it on my friend’s pc?