From: Gene
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2020 4:53 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] welcome screen on nvda

I saw a message from another list member and opened the dialog from the help
menu. Tabbing through it, I found the check box. If you check it again and
activate the ok button, the dialog will again be shown when you run the
program.

You can't assume such solutions will be available in ;programs, however.