Re: NVDA 2020.2 Beta 1

Aschalew Byness

I am using nvda beta version. I hear error tone every few minutes. I
couldn't find out the error though. Anyone who is experiencing the
same?

For those with errors - if you restart the computer from the start menu,
does it make a difference? If you don't encounter it after that, it could
be one of those random glitches we sometimes see after updating and before
restarting. If you do keep seeing it, if you could set your log level to
Debug, restart NVDA with add-ons disabled, recreate the issue and send me a
copy of your log, we'll have a look and see what is going on.

Regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 11:02 PM Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@...>
wrote:

Here is working as expected.

Windows 10 2004

NVDA 2020.2 Beta1

Rui Fontes

NVDA portuguese team

Às 12:23 de 18/06/2020, Robert Mendoza escreveu:

Hi, Quentin.

I noticed after the update for this beta, is that the speech synth
selection is not showing after pressing NVDA plus Control plus S, and the
nvda stopped on the background. So, what I did is to restart again to
reload. Can someone could replicate this error as well. Thanks.

Hi everyone,

NVDA 2020.2 Beta 1 is now available for testing.

For those interested in trying out what the next version of NVDA has
before it is officially released.

Visit https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2020-2beta1/ to download the
beta and provide feedback.

Regards