Re: welcome screen on nvda

Richard Wells

If you want the welcome screen back, Open NVDA help/Welcome dialog. There is a check box there to show it every time.

On 6/18/2020 6:38 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 07:35 PM, larry k wrote:
yes and it says a diolog about the modifyer keys and displaying this message upon startup.

On that one I have no idea, as I've never had NVDA show/say anything about modifier keys and/or display on startup.   There are, however, checkboxes for Automatically start NVDA when I log in to Windows and Use NVDA on the Windows Login screen in the General tab.