NVDA Freezing/Crashing with Office 365 - Word and Outlook

dmeenagh@...

Hello everyone.

I am having some issues with Office 365 and NVDA.

I find that word randomly crashes, freezes NVDA and NVDA won’t talk until word is killed,

I am also finding that while running NVDA, if I switch to a different email account in outlook, it crashes.

Running windows 10 on a high spec computer.

I know someone else talked about this previously and I tried doing the online repair of office. It seems to make the word thing happen less, but the outlook thing is still happening.

I tried a fresh install of NVDA and disabling all ad-ons.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks