Re: NVDA and MathML, specifically for Chemistry Markup Language [Subscripts in Particular]

Andy,

              This particular group does not allow attachments.  You can try using the "Reply to Sender" link at the end of one of Greg's messages to send that attachment directly to him, and I believe this will work.  If you want to test that out, use the Reply to Sender link at the end of this message to send something, anything, to me as an attachment and I'll let you know whether it makes it or not.  I believe Groups.io strips only for on-group content when that's the chosen option, but not for private messaging.