Re: SPL/NVDA

I would like to draw attention to a specific item from the Admin Notice, List Updates: Please Read  (Sent April 11, 2020):

  • Speaking of logs, we should avoid sending long logs to this list.
    • Logs may contain personal information to your system, your set-up, or possibly keystrokes you press, etc.
    • It is not expected that users on this list will know how to read logs, or that they will dissect those logs for you to determine the issue. Please reach out to NVAccess directly. No doubt there is already a process in place for this, however we shouldn't ask users to post logs to this list.

In the case of Add-Ons, reaching out to their respective developers, not NVAccess, is the appropriate first step.