Re: Problem with NVDA and single key navigation in Chrome

Sarah k Alawami

Did you run the com registration tool found under tools in the nvda menu? I have not this issue, yet. And am using brave and chrome and edge over here.

On 20 Jun 2020, at 10:46, georgijivankin@... wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion, Zahra. This is the first thing I tried when I encountered this strange behaviour, and it didn't solve the problem for me as it is not an intermittent issue but happens every time I open Chrome. Let's see if anyone else has other suggestions.

Best,
Georgi.