From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2020 6:01 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Problem with NVDA and single key navigation in Chrome

Georgi,

            You are quite welcome.   I would also suggest that you use whatever mechanism is available in Webroot SecureAnywhere to contact them and ask that NVDA be whitelisted or, at the very least, examined and that they stop marking it as any sort of threat.   There are false positives all the time, and once they're reported they generally get remedied very quickly.