Re: Question about NVDA Remote and Copying/pasting Text

hello.
yes, just use push clipboard in nvda tools nvda remote submenu.

On 6/21/20, Steve Matzura <number6@noisynotes.com> wrote:
I have a long link that I need someone at the other end of an NVDA
Remote session to use, and the computer on which it is to be used
doesn't have an email client, so I can't just send it to them. Does NVDA
Remote allow copying and pasting between local and remote computers? In
other words, can I copy the link to my clipboard, connect to the remote
computer, and through some special key combination, paste it on the
other end's machine somewhere?

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens