Re: Question about NVDA Remote and Copying/pasting Text

Tony Ballou

Hey Steve,

Good question, here's some info that comes from the NVDA remote add-on documentation.  Hope it helps.

Push clipboard
The Push clipboard option in the remote menu allows you to push text from your clipboard. when activated, any text on the clipboard will be pushed to the other machines.

Tony

On 6/21/2020 10:28 AM, Steve Matzura wrote:
I have a long link that I need someone at the other end of an NVDA Remote session to use, and the computer on which it is to be used doesn't have an email client, so I can't just send it to them. Does NVDA Remote allow copying and pasting between local and remote computers? In other words, can I copy the link to my clipboard, connect to the remote computer, and through some special key combination, paste it on the other end's machine somewhere?