Possible to Push Files on a PC using Remote Access?

Kenny <kwashingtonbox@...>

Hello,

Been tinkering a bit with the NVDA Remote Access Add-on, and really love it.

Especially love the ability to set the add-on to auto connect to a client's PC immediately after NVDA has launched. Very very useful for controlling my home PC when on vacation.

Do have a question regarding the Push Clipboard feature?

I'm able to successfully push text copied to my controller PC's clipboard to the PC being controlled, but not files?

I figured when you use the [Control]+[c] keyboard shortcut to copy files to the clipboard, I could place them on the client's PC using the same Push Clipboard option?

Doesn't work.

Maybe I'm missing a step or something here, so I'm coming to the list for guidance.

If the NVDA Remote Access add-on isn't able to perform such actions, is there another remote app I can use that does allow this type of file copying flexibility? Copying files from the server PC to the client's PC.

I'm using:

NVDA Version: 2020.2beta1

Windows Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.329)

on a high-end Dell XPS PC.

Thanks for any assistance.

-Kenny