Re: Possible to Push Files on a PC using Remote Access?

Kenny <kwashingtonbox@...>

Yes, I did review that little snippet Chris. Just was hoping someone here has figured out a way to do this remotely using some sort of workaround. I feel the Push Clipboard option should allow this in my opinion.

I've temporarily setup a folder on OneDrive that is shared with the Client PC. Just was hoping there was something that allowed the copying of files from one Server to the Client when using a remote Direct PC-to-PC connection.

On 6/21/2020 3:41 PM, Chris Mullins wrote:

Hi

You can only push text.  If you read the help file associated with the Remote add-on, it does say specifically that you can push text from either side of the connection, there is no mention of files.

Cheers

Chris