Re: Possible to Push Files on a PC using Remote Access?

Kenny <kwashingtonbox@...>

Thanks Luke for sharing this link.

Looks like TeamViewer would be a viable option for me to push files from one PC to another during a Direct Remote session.

Just hoping it allows the seemless use of a screenreader to be controlled through the remote session. One of the reasons why I wish the NVDA Remote Access add-on provided this functionality.

Guess I'll find out in a few minutes when I begin to use it.

On 6/22/2020 2:41 AM, Luke Davis wrote:
This was discussed extensively earlier this month on this list. Archive link here:

https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/topic/sends_the_contents_of_the/74709910?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate/sticky,,,20,2,40,74709910