Re: NVDA 2020.2 Beta 1

Mário Navarro

 hi quentin, I do not use add-ons.

the edge version, is: 83.0.478.54
thanks
cheers.

Às 04:28 de 22/06/2020, Quentin Christensen escreveu:

Before I forget, which error with Edge particularly?

Ok looking at your log, there are a few errors with various add-ons.  I think not all are compatible with NVDA 2020.2 (or even Python 3?) That is why it is working when you restart with add-ons disabled.  If you disable all add-ons and re-enable one at a time until you start hitting errors you will be able to narrow down which add-ons are causing problems.

Regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 6:45 PM Mário Navarro <mario.gnv@...> wrote:

great work.

  Quentin, please can you tell me if the bug with MS edge was fixed?
yes, what makes NVDA  crash in html content.
I did not see anything related to this in the fixes of the new beta 1 release ...
thanks.
cheers.

Às 23:12 de 17/06/2020, Quentin Christensen escreveu:
Hi everyone,

NVDA 2020.2 Beta 1 is now available for testing.

For those interested in trying out what the next version of NVDA has before it is officially released.

Visit https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2020-2beta1/ to download the beta and provide feedback.

Regards

Quentin.

--