Re: Windows 10, Version 2004 and NVDA seeming a bit sluggish

Sarah k Alawami

Nope. As fawr as I can tell, and I've ben using 2004 for about a week now, nvda actually works much much faster. Did you run the registration tool found in tools?

Take care

On 22 Jun 2020, at 7:45, Dan Beaver wrote:

My system updated to 2402 yesterday.  since then NVDA seems a bit sluggish when moving from window to window and often when cursoring quickly through lists and the like.  Is anyone else having this symptom with the latest non-beta version of NVDA and Windows 2402?

Thanks.

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)