From the top of the page, type b until you get into player commands.
Then, depending on the browser you are using, turn the Virtual Cursor off or

browse mode off.
Tab and shift tab to be sure you are in the player commands. I believe
volume up is up arrow. Press it a lot of times or try ;pressing and holding

it to see if the volume goes up. Others may definitely know the command.

From: Nevzat Adil
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2020 9:40 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Discrepancy Between NVDA and Youtube sounds

The reason why I had a problem with volume on Youtube was because I
was using Firefox. I switched to Crome and I have no problem. I looked
up volume booster for Crome, but I was told the information I get on
websites might change with the use of it. So I decided not to get
it.

On 6/23/20, Aschalew Byness <gakidan.ashagre235@...> wrote:
about the discripancy betwen the volume of YouTube and Nvda, Daniel
wrote here as: 'I use an extension called "sound booster that works"
in Chrome. If the video is too low,, you can click on it, or set a
hotkey to it, so that the video's volume increases. It is fast and
works very well!'. I added the extention to my Chrome. I didn't know
where to klick or how to set hotkies to increase YouTube volume as
much as nvda. solution please?
fondly!On 6/14/20, Nevzat Adil <@Nev> wrote:
Hi every one,
There is a discrepancy between the volume of sound I get from NVDA and
Youtube.
For instance, when I listen to a Youtube video I need to turn the
volume all the way up to hear some sound, but then the volume from
NVDA is at 100%.
Is there a way to equalize the sound volumes of both NVDA and Youtube
so that I won't have to turn up the volume all the way up to listen to
a Youtube video?
Any help would be appreciated.
Nevzat Adil
Library of Congress Certified