From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marisane Moruthanyana
Sent: Dienstag, 23. Juni 2020 16:45
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] nvda's unresponsiveness to outlook.com interface

Good day gentle people

I trust you are still well and safe from corona.

I am trying.

My experience is that nvda is unresponsive to outlook.com interface.

Does anyone of you have the same experience?

I cannot find the buttons to log out even when I activated the my account submenu where these buttons are found when using jaws.

What is wrong with nvda?

Please assist.

Furthermore, is there any tutorial on nvda for outlook.com?

Your assistance is appreciated in advance.

Regards
Moruthanyana Wally: SA