Re: nvda's unresponsiveness to outlook.com interface

Ralf Kefferpuetz

Well, I tried it in Google Chrome...

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Lenron
Sent: Dienstag, 23. Juni 2020 21:35
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda's unresponsiveness to outlook.com interface

Hmm I keep thinking something is wrong with nvda because I can't seem to scroll in firefox. I will scroll and then at will lock and tell me unknown. Then I will Tab and it will fix itself for a bit.

On 6/23/20, Marisane Moruthanyana <marisanem@...> wrote:
Thank you, sir.

I will try that.

On 6/23/20, Ralf Kefferpuetz <ralf.kefferpuetz@...> wrote:
Hello,
Go to the account manager button, turnoff browse mode, press space
and tab
3
times sothat you hear "sign off"

Cheers,