Re: Discrepancy Between NVDA and Youtube sounds

Daniel Damacena

alt, more tools, extensions, main menu, hotkeys.
I use chrome in my own language, so it might be a little bit different.

Em ter., 23 de jun. de 2020 às 11:19, Aschalew Byness <gakidan.ashagre235@...> escreveu:

about the discripancy betwen the volume of YouTube  and Nvda, Daniel
wrote here as: 'I use an extension called "sound booster that works"
in Chrome. If the video is too low,, you can click on it, or set a
hotkey to it, so that the video's volume increases. It is fast and
works very well!'. I added the extention to my Chrome. I didn't know
where to klick or how to set hotkies to increase YouTube volume as
much as nvda. solution please?

--
Daniel Damacena