From: zahra
Sent: June 23, 2020 5:23 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] windows ten and nvda 2017 versions:

Luke,

thanks for your helping me.

i sent you email and i waiting for your help off list.

On 6/23/20, Luke Davis <luke@newanswertech.com> wrote:

You may, although since I don't regularly use that old version for other
than
testing purposes, I don't know how much help I will be. But you're welcome
try.
I will also note, that Espeak has definite issues under Windows 10 and
2017.3.
The longer the text you read, the more harsh and distorted Espeak becomes,
until
it reaches some threshold and resets.
Espeak is definitely not pleasant in that use case. Some people might say
it
never is, but for someone like me who uses and prefers it, under 2017.3 it
is
difficult to listen to after a short time.
But you're welcome to ask your questions.
Luke
On Tue, 23 Jun 2020, zahra wrote:
thanks so much for your reply!
may i contact you offline and ask some questions in this regard?
however, my favorite version of nvda is 2017.2.
but espeak in 2017.3 is also good,
and there is no difference about espeak between these versions.

--

By God,

were I given all the seven heavens

with all they contain