Re: nvda ocr

hello.
do you use windows ten?
if so, windows ten has internal ocr functionality that nvda developers
added support for it since nvda version 2017.3.
if you use any other windows version that has not internal ocr
capability, you should install ocr addon.

On 6/25/20, Aschalew Byness <gakidan.ashagre235@...> wrote:
Hi lovely guys
I always try to have nvda recognize image or scanned documents with
insert+r. I don't get any result though. but, in jaws, when I press
insert + space, o, c, I hear a kind of bip sound to let me know that
the recognition is in process. it also lets me know when it finishes
recognizing the document. I don't get the same in nvda although I
press insert +r. it is dead silence. does this nvda OCR recognition
really work.

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens