locked Re: Announcement: Two new lists and one new born community

Announcements such as this one need to be cleared by the group owner prior to posting.  We will occasionally allow for single off-topic posts that we believe may have interest to the community at large.

As this message is off-topic, but can't be retracted, the topic is now locked.