Some NVDA Questions

E.T.

I am more comfortable with Voiceover but need to keep running Windows for some applications.

First, I'm still using NVDA 2019.2 because I have one purchased voice. Have any new voices been added to later versions? The purchased voice is Voiceover's Samantha voice or close to it.

One web pages, and maybe elsewhere, sometimes I hear 'unknown'. Not sure what element is spoken that way. Can I change it?

When NVDA speaks shortcuts, for example, ctrl-a, it speaks the letters. Can I change this so 'control' is spoken instead? Thanks much.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
Ancient.Aliens@...
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?