From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of E.T. via groups.io
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2020 12:59 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Some NVDA Questions

Is that included or available from another source/. Is it free?
Thank you.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
Ancient.Aliens@...
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?

On 6/26/2020 12:52 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
To answer the synthesizer question (as that's part of what you are using): yes, there is a version of Vocalizer that's compatible with newer NVDA releases.
Cheers,
Joseph