Re: Some NVDA Questions

Rui Fontes

Joseph, there are three versions...

From Tiflotecnia, Vocalizer Expressive;

From CodeFactory, Vocalizer Expressive only for NVDA, and;

Also from CodeFactory, Vocalizer Expressive in SAPI5.

All them are paid, but if you already have he license, the update will be free, at least it is free from Tiflotecnia.

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 21:07 de 26/06/2020, Joseph Lee escreveu:

Hi,
To find out, we need to know the actual Vocalizer driver version in use, as that'll help us locate the appropriate update. Note that the updated driver requires newer NVDA releases.
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of E.T. via groups.io
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2020 12:59 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Some NVDA Questions

Is that included or available from another source/. Is it free?
Thank you.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
Ancient.Aliens@...
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?

On 6/26/2020 12:52 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
To answer the synthesizer question (as that's part of what you are using): yes, there is a version of Vocalizer that's compatible with newer NVDA releases.
Cheers,
Joseph