Focus Issues on Facebook Desktop Site Using Firefox

Hello. Is the subject apt for anyone else but me? I am having many focus issues on the Facebook desktop site, using NVDA alpha-20400,675c4c54. I"m using Firefox 77.0.1 on Windows 10 version 1909 Build 18363.900. I've had focus issues for quite some time. Here are latest issues. I will do my best to describe.

When I read posts, I use browse mode, pressing "h" to move from heading to heading. If I want to like a post, I navigate to the like button. When I press enter on it, it appears to be stuck in the reactions area. If I press escape, I am thrown somewhere else on the page.

I try to comment on a post I liked, and it has me doing things to the reactions. I hit the escape key and again, I"m thrown somewhere else on the page. I hope I can help you all solve this one. It is annoying, to say the least.