From: zahra
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2020 8:29 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda ocr

hello.

can someone please tell me that does windows ten ocr support arabic

and persian language?

thanks and God bless you all!

On 6/27/20, Aschalew Byness <gakidan.ashagre235@...> wrote:

yeah, I am using windows 10 64 bit. what do you mean when you says
'amharic is available as ocr language'? are you telling me that I can
ocr Amharic documents? how? because, when I go to nvda setting windows
10 ocr and choose language, I find only english language in the
cambobox.
On 6/25/20, Aschalew Byness <gakidan.ashagre235@...> wrote:
Hi lovely guys
I always try to have nvda recognize image or scanned documents with
insert+r. I don't get any result though. but, in jaws, when I press
insert + space, o, c, I hear a kind of bip sound to let me know that
the recognition is in process. it also lets me know when it finishes
recognizing the document. I don't get the same in nvda although I
press insert +r. it is dead silence. does this nvda OCR recognition
really work.

--

By God,

were I given all the seven heavens