From: E.T. via groups.io
Sent: 27 June 2020 00:37
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Some NVDA Questions

    Ok I won't worry about the unknown. :)

    I know how the menu system works. If one has super memory then

knowing all the shortcuts would be fine.

    What I am talking about is that NVDA will not read 'ctrl' as

'control' but spells the letters out. Another one might be F3 for find

next. NVDA reads that as 'f3n'. I have a hearing impairment so this

makes it more difficult to understand.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...

    Ancient.Aliens@...

Many believe that we have been visited