Von: "Chris Mullins" <cjmullins29@...> Wichtigkeit Normal
Lesebestätigung wurde nicht angefordert
Gesendet am: 27.06.2020 12:47:31
An: "nvda@nvda.groups.io" <nvda@nvda.groups.io>;
CC:
Betreff: Re: [nvda] Some NVDA Questions
Verwendetes Mailprogramm: vermutlich online im WEB erstellt

HiIt's more to do with the synthesizer in use. For example if I use Notepad and open the file menu, the first item is voiced as "New control+n nâ?&#65533;, indicating I can use Alt+f n or Control+n to open a new notepad document. If I check this menu entry by letter it is actually written as "New Ctrl+n nâ?&#65533; and it's the synthesizer in my case Onecore Mark that speaks C T R L as Control, not NVDA. I realise this is the opposite of what you are getting but you could always put an entry in the synthesizer dictionary, replacing cntrl with Control whenever it is encountered but be careful you do not compromise other word pronunciations, particularly in the case of the "ctlâ?&#65533; abbreviation of Control.

Cheers
Chris