Re: how to enable one core voices in windows ten to use with nvda?

Andre Fisher

Hi.

Haven't not used NVDA 2017.3 since early 2018, I can't comment on how the experience would be compared to that of the recent version (2020.1). However, with Windows 10, at least one Windows OneCore voice should be on your system right out of the box. Pressing NVDA+Control+S, then scrolling down to Windows OneCore voices should do the trick. I notice that you keep on asking about an earlier version of NVDA, where there have been several changes and improvements since that release, especially where the OneCore voices are concerned. If you insist on using this version, I highly doubt anyone would or even could provide assistance with it, as it is very old, and a large majority of users have presumably updated this version from a long time ago. Therefore, knowing this, it would be best for you to stop wasting your time asking about it, but this is just my opinion.