Re: dealing with Pins on the Windows 10 start

Louis Maher <ljmaher@...>

Hello Brandon,

I find it easier to place application shortcuts on the desktop.  This is a two-step process.  Hit the windows key, type in the application name, hit the context menu, find file location and enter on it, hit the context menu and go to the send-to menu.  Hit the desktop option.  Hit windows m to bring you to the desktop, type the first letter of the application, and you will land on it.  Note that on the desktop, once you find a and select  application, you can hit f2 and change the shortcut’s name.

Regards

Louis Maher

Phone: 713-444-7838