From: E.T. via groups.io
Sent: 27 June 2020 23:21
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Code Factory & NVDA 2020

    Let me see if I can clarify this some.

    I have a Vovalizer voice from Code Factory. It is incompatible with

NVDA    2020 and will be disabled if I proceed with installation. Someone

indicated the voice needs to be updated. I need to know how to do that.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...

    Ancient.Aliens@...

Many believe that we have been visited

in the past. What if it were true?