Re: Minor Problem: NVDA Closing/Exit Sounds Not Being Heard When Exiting NVDA

Lino Morales

David when I run NVDA I have this problem too.

On 6/28/2020 11:43 AM, David Goldfield wrote:
Admittedly, this is not a major problem but I've recently noticed that when I press ctrl+Q I no longer hear the wav file that is normally heard when exiting or closing NVDA. The wav file does exist in the same folder as the startup file and when I open the file it does play in my default media player. I thought I remember seeing some recent discussions about this on this list but I could not locate the relevant thread when searching the archives. Has anyone else experienced this and is there a known fix? I did install the 2020.2 beta 2 release but the problem persists.