Re: Code Factory & NVDA 2020

E.T.

Greg,
I believe I found an updated installer file and will try it shortly.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
Ancient.Aliens@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?

On 6/28/2020 10:01 AM, E.T. via groups.io wrote:
Greg,
   Ok now that I found the source where I bought the add on, I looked around on the site but did not see anything for drivers. I can contact them but who knows how long that will take. Would the driver be in the add on file?
From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   Ancient.Aliens@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?
On 6/28/2020 3:38 AM, Greg Wocher wrote:
Hello,
It is not the voice that needs to be updated. You need to update the driver for the voices. You should be able to find the updated driver from the code factory website or from where you bought the voices.

Greg Wocher

On Jun 27, 2020, at 6:21 PM, E.T. via groups.io <ancient.aliens=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

   Let me see if I can clarify this some.

   I have a Vovalizer voice from Code Factory. It is incompatible with NVDA     2020 and will be disabled if I proceed with installation. Someone indicated the voice needs to be updated. I need to know how to do that.

 From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   Ancient.Aliens@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?