Re: Code Factory & NVDA 2020

To be honest that was why I got myself sapi eloquence and vocaliser.

True they cost me more to buy but I don't have this issue with nvda versions.

If it wasn't so ruddy expensive I'd buy the entire acapella sapi to but you can't download the full english or multilang infovox and need to buy it as well a flash drive.

That would be fine but at double the price after buying it in the uk, no thanks.

Its a pitty new zealand or australia don't have a local distributor at all.

Its also a pitty I can't just buy it as an online purchice from acapella itself and is probably the only thing stopping me getting that one.

Seroproc is nice but with everything being 25 bucks each and with noveltys being 10 bucks each I'd have to buy everything as indevidual products.

Neospeech is allso split up as well as ivona and while maxiaids has the old neospeech for a reasonable price and while they claim to ship outside the us, paypal seems to only work in the us so I had to give up.

I may try later on and see if I can manually send them cash without using paypal for the thing.

Or at least not the paypal form, I have brought things with direct email address submition before and it has worked.

On 28/06/2020 10:00 pm, Chris Mullins wrote:

Hi

Perhaps if you contact Codefactory and explain what software you have and what you want it to run on, they will be able to tell you what you need to do and what, if any,  costs are involved in getting it working.

https://codefactoryglobal.com/contact-us/

Cheers

Chris