Re: Code Factory & NVDA 2020

E.T.

I finally ended up sening AT Guys an email. That is where I bought the add on. Was hoping I could work through this. Oh well.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
Ancient.Aliens@...
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?

On 6/28/2020 7:13 PM, Socheat Muth wrote:
Hi,
Have you tried contacting Code Factory to see if they will reset the activation counts for you?
On 6/29/2020 6:47 AM, E.T. via groups.io wrote:
   I may have an issue with activation. My Windows laptop died a couple years ago. I think its computer name si what I see in the About tab and deactivation does not seem to allow me to get rid of it. I also may have used one activation on a portable setup but I don't know where to look for that now.

   The default voice that came up when I upgraded to 2020.1 is hard for me to listen to. But if I can fix this activation issue quicklu that would be great.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   Ancient.Aliens@...
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?

On 6/28/2020 3:38 AM, Greg Wocher wrote:
Hello,
It is not the voice that needs to be updated. You need to update the driver for the voices. You should be able to find the updated driver from the code factory website or from where you bought the voices.

Greg Wocher

On Jun 27, 2020, at 6:21 PM, E.T. via groups.io <ancient.aliens=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

   Let me see if I can clarify this some.

   I have a Vovalizer voice from Code Factory. It is incompatible with NVDA     2020 and will be disabled if I proceed with installation. Someone indicated the voice needs to be updated. I need to know how to do that.

 From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   Ancient.Aliens@...
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?