Re: Code Factory & NVDA 2020

E.T.

I finally ended up sening AT Guys an email. That is where I bought the add on. Was hoping I could work through this. Oh well.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
Ancient.Aliens@...
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?

On 6/28/2020 7:13 PM, Socheat Muth wrote:
Hi,
Have you tried contacting Code Factory to see if they will reset the activation counts for you?
On 6/29/2020 6:47 AM, E.T. via groups.io wrote:
   I may have an issue with activation. My Windows laptop died a couple years ago. I think its computer name si what I see in the About tab and deactivation does not seem to allow me to get rid of it. I also may have used one activation on a portable setup but I don't know where to look for that now.

The default voice that came up when I upgraded to 2020.1 is hard for me to listen to. But if I can fix this activation issue quicklu that would be great.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   Ancient.Aliens@...

On 6/28/2020 3:38 AM, Greg Wocher wrote:
Hello,
It is not the voice that needs to be updated. You need to update the driver for the voices. You should be able to find the updated driver from the code factory website or from where you bought the voices.

Greg Wocher

On Jun 27, 2020, at 6:21 PM, E.T. via groups.io <ancient.aliens=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

Let me see if I can clarify this some.

I have a Vovalizer voice from Code Factory. It is incompatible with NVDA     2020 and will be disabled if I proceed with installation. Someone indicated the voice needs to be updated. I need to know how to do that.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   Ancient.Aliens@...

On 6/27/2020 10:37 AM, mattias wrote:
What do you talk about?
Skickades från E-post <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> för Windows 10
*Från: *E.T. via groups.io <mailto:ancient.aliens=icloud.com@groups.io>
*Skickat: *den 27 juni 2020 18:47
*Till: *NVDA <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Ämne: *[nvda] Code Factory & NVDA 2020
     Ok I wish to take care of this one. How do I update my purchased
Samantha voice so it works with the NVDA 2020 build? Once I do this, I
can check off more to-do tasks. Thanks.
 From E.T.'s Keyboard...
     Ancient.Aliens@...

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.