Re: Free .RTF file creater

Sarah k Alawami

You actually have one on your computer. It's called wordpad. Go to run and type "wordpad" sand quotes, and there you go, it should work out for you.

On 29 Jun 2020, at 6:47, Hettie wrote:

I don't need all the functions of MS-Word or Excel.  are there free substitutes apps compatible with NVDA I can download?

Thanks

Hettie

https://www.avg.com