Re: Free .RTF file creater

Hettie <woehler.hettie@...>

Hi Brian and all the "faster than lightning" replies.

Think I will try SoftMaker as it has a wordprocessor as well as a spread sheet section. I prefer one app for all instead of different apps. Will try it and report back.

My problem with Wordpad is that it doesn't give me a page or word count which is often important to me.

Hettie

On 2020/06/29 3:54 pm, Brian Vogel wrote:
LibreOffice Writer will work.  I also suspect that SoftMaker Free Office will do just fine, but have not done any accessibility testing with it (if anyone else knows for sure, please share).  I don't know of a single word processor that isn't capable of handling RTF format.