Re: Accessible Youtube video downloader?

Salva Doménech Miguel <kibayasd@...>

Hi.
You can use 4k Video Downloader for Playlists or Songr for single videos.
Cheers
Salva Doménech Miguel
kibayasd@...
He creado la lista Bibliófilos, sobre libros y todo lo relacionado con ellos. Si te interesa envíame un correo o subscríbete enviando un correo con asunto y cuerpo en blanco a bibliofilos+subscribe@...

El 20/08/2016 a las 17:34, Supanut Leepaisomboon escribió:

Hey guys,

Any suggestion for Youtube video downloading program that is accessible with NVDA and still in active development? I'm currently using Pontes Media Downloader which is perfectly accessible, but the last version was in late 2014, and I've started having issues downloading playlists with tens of videos lately. Because of this, I'm thinking of finding a replacement, but I'm not aware of any programs out there that is accessible with NVDA and still in active development.