Re: Free .RTF file creater

Back to SoftMaker Free Office, it includes TextMaker (word processor), PlanMaker (spreadsheet), and Presentations (equivalent of PowerPoint).

I also hadn't realized that it allows you to choose a ribbon or menu interface.  I have not tested it extensively for accessibility, but it does have the "big three" program equivalents from the MS-Office suite.