Re: Free .RTF file creater

I will also note that with the rise of the grey market, starting in the EU, it is entirely possible to get MS-Office licenses for a song.  And Office 2019 is now commonly available on the grey market since there have been a lot of computers that had it installed that are already being decommissioned.

I just bought an Office 2019 license from the grey market (on eBay, in this specific case) for a residential client that I will be installing later this afternoon.

On the Grey Market  (PDF on Google Drive)