Re: Free .RTF file creater

JM Casey

Windows 10 has a spell-checker though; is it still not accessible? Damn…

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: June 29, 2020 2:27 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Free .RTF file creater

How odd, I remember word pad had a spell checker at one time, but that was way back in 2005 when I was using a different system. I'm used to the ribbon now, but still love jarte as it can d a lot I wish could be done natively in windows.

On 29 Jun 2020, at 11:20, Gene wrote:

Maybe, maybe not. First. Wordpad uses ribbons, starting with the Windows 7 version. The person may not be comfortable using ribbons.

Second, Wordpad is a really bare bones word processor, not even a spell checker.

Gene
-----Original Message----- From: Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2020 10:03 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

You actually have one on your computer. It's called wordpad. Go to run and type "wordpad" sand quotes, and there you go, it should work out for you.

On 29 Jun 2020, at 6:47, Hettie wrote:

I don't need all the functions of MS-Word or Excel. are there free substitutes apps compatible with NVDA I can download?

Thanks

Hettie

https://www.avg.com