Re: Nvda addon Notepad plus plus

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 11:41 AM, JM Casey wrote:
Remarkable little programme.
Indeed it is.   But it is really not a general purpose text processor.  It's aimed at the programming community, and the ability for it to recognize the language syntax of multiple programming languages, and to syntax check as you enter code, is one of its biggest selling points.

It's really not "Notepad on steroids."   The plus plus part seems to hark directly back to the increment operator in the C programming language (at least I think C was the first high-level language to use it, but I could be wrong).