From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2020 11:03 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Free .RTF file creater

The only two programs I know of thathavespread sheets are open office and libre office. You could give either one a try and let us know if they work.

On 6/29/2020 11:55 AM, Hettie wrote:
Thanks Rosemarie, will try it and give my feedback. Any idea of a
spreadsheet program that will work?

Hettie

On 2020/06/29 8:13 pm, Jackie wrote:
I'm afraid, Hettie, that you might not find Softmaker, especially the
spreadsheet portion, as accessible as you might need. Please let us
know how it works for you.

I use jarte and it works great for me.