Re: Free .RTF file creater

Well technically you could join office insider and test it.

I am not sure how much with all the issues windows seems to get even with feedback that they actually fully listen to their insiders group though as some bugs in windows 2004 were aparently put in feedback and ignored.

On 1/07/2020 6:51 am, JM Casey wrote:

Hm. I suppose there are enough third party programmes out there, but this seems like something Microsfot might want to work on. Then again, you’d think they would have if it were any kind of proprity

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: June 30, 2020 12:21 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Free .RTF file creater

No it is not. I cannot get it to work. And I don't think it is a spell checker per-say. It does highlight the misspelled word and your screen reader will say"misspelled." but no amount of right clicking that word will bring up any corrections. I have not gotten it to work on discord, on twitter, in the xbox app, basicallyanywhere.

On 30 Jun 2020, at 8:39, JM Casey wrote:

Windows 10 has a spell-checker though; is it still not accessible? Damn…