Re: Free .RTF file creater

Kevin Cussick

Hi, it may have changed but it was not very accessible the last time I took it for a spin. now this was some years ago just can not remember the problems I had. open office or Lo would be over kill but would do what You want and more and is free.

30/06/2020 15:03, Brian Vogel wrote:

Back to SoftMaker Free Office <https://www.freeoffice.com/en/>, it includes TextMaker (word processor), PlanMaker (spreadsheet), and Presentations (equivalent of PowerPoint).
I also hadn't realized that it allows you to choose a ribbon or menu interface.  I have not tested it extensively for accessibility, but it does have the "big three" program equivalents from the MS-Office suite.
*/Science has become just another voice in the room; it has lost its platform.  Now, you simply declare your own truth./*
~ Dr. Paul A. Offit, in /New York Times/ article, /How Anti-Vaccine Sentiment Took Hold in the United States/ <https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/23/health/anti-vaccination-movement-us.html>/,/September 23, 2019